Sunday, July 22, 2007

Back to School

Photography school, that is. Had the chance to visit one of my old college shooting haunts - the promenade near the old navy base at Manila Bay. It looks pretty much the same, down to the fleet of dragonboats near the pier.



I can hear my former teacher Ibarra Deri saying "look for lines, patterns and shapes..." (insert magic trick here). There's actually a navy frigate behind this, but it was too large to capture on my cameraphone.

Shot with a Sony-Ericsson S700i. Back then it would have been an EOS 50 with loaded with reloaded Kodak Tri-X, bought from Pirooz... haha...

2 comments:

Zann said...

good old film still has the charm on ya eh? :) sure does for me. :P

ah~ one day, i would like to visit Manila. one day~

Unknown said...

Reloaded Kodak Tri-X wahahaha! Brings back memories nga! =)